Always Lacking Time & Money: A guide for overworked nonprofit professionals
How to Prevent Dedication from Becoming Burnout
There aren’t enough hours in the day to change the world. Especially when you’re burnt out.
As a nonprofit professional, you’re on a mission to make an impact, but often lacking the money, manpower, and time to get the job done with ease. Luckily, there are ways to keep the lights on while projecting a consistent, powerful message to your donors and fans.
Our quick guide walks you through how to boost productivity for your entire team while avoiding burnout:
- Scheduling: Solutions for effective calendaring and organizing posts and emails
- Automation: Build systems around repetitive tasks
- Content development: Save hours on content-gathering and creation
- Team-building: Identifying resources in the community
- PLUS: Our exclusive Nonprofit Toolkit to get you started today!