An Agile Shift: A guide for B2B energy & sustainability professionals
How to Develop a Proactive Communications Strategy
Marketing data is often manipulated. The result is vanity metrics: numbers that look good, but mean nothing.
As more innovators and influencers leverage technological advances, energy and sustainability professionals turn to a communications strategy to stay competitive. Distinguish your business with a strategic plan that improves the flow of communications, focuses on shared objectives, and unites stakeholders.
A clear communications strategy saves you from wasting huge dollars on marketing that is neither measured nor effective.
We have devised this quick communications strategy guide to help get you on track to:
- Define your business goals
- Construct your communications objectives around SMART goals setting
- Conduct discovery, research, and audience segmentation
- Create messaging to support your business’s brand vision
- Identify the best communications channels
- Create a content calendar and delivery plan
- Create metrics and evaluate your plan