Streamline for Success: How to develop a communications strategy that pays off
A Strategic Guide for Small Businesses, Solopreneurs, and Professional Services Providers
Too many marketing companies promise big results yet only deliver vanity metrics—numbers that look good and mean nothing.
You’re left with no clear way to quantify how many customers, subscribers, and leads have come by way of their efforts. A clear communications strategy saves you from wasting huge dollars on marketing that is neither measured nor effective.
We have devised this quick communications strategy guide to help get you on track to:
- Define your business goals
- Construct your communications objectives around SMART goals setting
- Conduct discovery, research, and audience segmentation
- Create messaging to support your business’s brand vision
- Identify the best communications channels
- Create a content calendar and delivery plan
- Create metrics and evaluate your plan