Neighborhood Development Organization Print Design
New York, New York
Build on ideas and meet tight deadlines for a short-staffed team
LIC Partnership’s administrative and marketing team is motivated and spirited, unifying Long Island City in the areas of business and culture via events and programs.
LICP already has a properly structured brand, but on an ongoing basis for campaigns, events, and everyday collateral, they need design assistance for print collateral and marketing materials, as well as those of the Long Island City Business Improvement District (LIC BID).
The proposed designs were a big hit with the team, and beautifully reflected the many facets and diversity of Long Island City, as well as the LICP’s annual campaigns.
We injected editorial guidance, where applicable, to enhance headlines and messaging, eliminate verbal redundancy, and improve readability.
Within tight deadlines, we work hand-in-hand with key staff to complete these projects on time and within budget.
- LICP Real Estate Breakfast – Sponsored Virtual Event (2020-2021)
- LICP Sponsor Street Banner Campaign (2021)
- LIC Springs to Summer! Passport (2021)
- LICP Annual Awards Gala Program and postcard (2018, 2021)
- LIC BID Annual Report (2017-2020)
- LICP Annual Report (2018-2020)
- LIC Summit program (2019-2020)
- LICP Brochure (2020)
- LICP Annual Real Estate Breakfast bifold (2018-2020)
- LIC BID Small Business Saturday shopping guide (2019)
- LICP Life Sciences in Long Island City bifold (2019)
- LICP Business Services bifold (2017)
- Perks Loyalty Program cards (2017): Redesign of their loyalty card, handed out around LIC to get special discounts. We designed the core brand version, as well as a co-branded version for their vendor partners to hand out to their customers.