Nonprofit Email Marketing
Advancing a brand image one channel at a time
Nalandabodhi International is a global community offering the wisdom and compassion of the Buddha to inspire individuals and create kind communities in today’s world, founded by the Buddhist master Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche.
Their small communications team approached us, as official Mailchimp Partners, to help redesign their email marketing templates ahead of a full brand revamp to come.
Presenting bold yet easy-to-update template layouts that better amplify the messages the team wants to share.
- Audit of list structure and current templates being used across multiple accounts; advising on list information gathering to better segment data for future outreach
- Evaluation of current newsletter and announcement email needs to create drag-and-drop templates that staff can easily update
- Design of various header and image looks/feels to add variety to overall presentation, while keeping within brand guidelines (palette, fonts, etc)
- Maximizing content organization and creating clear calls to action, without overwhelming the user with click-through options
- Training staff on how to update custom code and template sections