Business & Brand Strategy
A brand and business reinvention
The client has a well-established brand in the high-risk pregnancy space. In fact, Parijat is one-of-a-kind in this niche market. Our strategic goals had to include preserving reputation while reworking the business structure altogether.
The existing business model—a one-on-one coaching practice and speaking practice—has celebrated high-visibility press, high-end clientele, and a solid reputation for its experience in the area of high-risk pregnancy.
However, the owner envisioned restructuring the business model to become a membership / subscription-based community less dependent on her personally. We were engaged as management consultants to help her work through that transition from a business and brand standpoint.
Thank you for believing in me and seeing the vision and being the exact voice I have always needed to take my work to the next many levels.
Sarah is one of my favorite people. In working with her, I felt totally free to bring everything I am to the table.
I interviewed 15 people before I found you. They were all awful, sales-y, saying they could do what I needed, but I wasn't sure they understood. When I got off the phone with you, I knew I had found exactly what I was looking for and that you understood how to transition my brand and business. I'm so loving working with you!
Proposed services will include:
More details to follow as this relationship progresses!
- Performing a brand and business audit, including communications, operations, financials, and customer relations
- Defining business and brand objectives (KPIs)
- Performing competitive analysis and business model review
- Gathering data relating to finances, sales, pricing, CRMs, automation, customer feedback, and internal operations processes
- Reviewing and revising brand positioning, client retention, mission, values, target audiences, messaging, marketing collateral, communications channels, member management, etc.
- Advising on brand naming, pricing, configuration, sales copy, and outreach messaging for programs and membership
- Evaluating the customer experience, building new pathways for customer acquisition, onboarding, nurturing, and retention
- Customer journey mapping, sitemap and user flow development, consulting for website designer and developer
- Evaluating what will shift to the new brand and how it will change, as well as how that affects communications strategy and messaging
- Detailing the roadmap for the transition from the existing brand to the new brand