Veterans / Animal Rescue Nonprofit Campaigns
Long Beach, New York
A nonprofit needing further reach
Pets for Patriots is a New York–based nonprofit that unites rescue animals that would have difficulty finding homes—because of age, condition, or other challenging circumstance—with veterans, many of whom suffer from PTSD.
Mental health awareness, animal welfare, and veterans affairs are three key causes for our team. Finding Pets for Patriots has been a gift, and being brought on to work with them has been an honor.
American Humane Association’s 2016 American Hero Dog Awards
We were delighted and honored to hear that the campaign strategy & design we donated to Pets for Patriots helped their sponsored dog, Hooch, earn enough votes to win the American Humane Association’s 2016 American Hero Dog Awards.
In all, Hooch won $7,500, some of which will be shared as a donation to Pets for Patriots.
Our relationship began in 2016, and in 2017, we officially solidified our partnership by building an ongoing philanthropy program via Pledge 1%.
- We helped launch an ambitious campaign, called Forget Me Not, to assist their animal shelter partners to find homes for carefully selected long-term rescue pets (those having lived in the shelter for a long time). On an ongoing basis, we devise social media graphics, as well as suggest content, hashtags, and accounts to mention in social marketing and maximize exposure. The graphics are centered around questions such as: Which celebrity would the pet be? Where would they like to visit? What’s their favorite activity?
- We collaborated and provided content for their featured sponsored dog in the American Humane Association’s American Hero Dog Awards for 2016 and 2017.
- We created vehicle wrap and apparel graphics.
- We revised and created new branded flyers.
- We assisted with brand marketing to help promote their donation efforts and partnerships with animal rescue organizations across the U.S.
- We held brand consulting sessions to collaborate on rollout of campaigns, social media and email strategy, and content marketing.